Freestyle kiting is all about jumping, spinning, and using the lift of the kite to fly. This three-hour session can be booked privately or as a group.
- Private lesson inc. kite gear Ages 13+
- Private lesson with your own gear Ages 13+
HYDROFOILING LESSONS IN NORWAY
Take your kiting to a new level with hydrofoiling! This is the latest craze in water sports, and it’s a sport that has evolved further from surfing to include kiting, SUPing and windsurfing!
With a wing on a mast under the board, you get lifted up to 1 meter above the water surface and hover over the waves like on a magic carpet. With superior lightweight and upwind properties, foiling is an advanced form of kiting, but we have the clinic to get you started!
You must be 13 years or older — students under 18 need parental permission.
- Take your kiting to a new level — literally
- Fly over the waves
- Foilkiting provides previously unmatched opportunities for tacking, speed, and kiting in light wind.
- You are guided into the world of foiling by veteran instructor Andreas, who has built his own foil boards for years and has deep experience in this exciting new branch of kite sports.